Durabilis respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data and complies with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The following information describes how we gather and use data.
Rachel Stone is the Data Controller and contact details for this person may be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we collect from you on this website and subsequently process may include your contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, email address etc.) and any other data that is required for the main purposes of enabling us to contact you.
Durabilis has the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
- Consent; you have given Durabilis your clear consent to store and process your data for example by checking a tick box
- Contract; the processing of your data is necessary for Durabilis to fulfil any requests, orders or contracts made by you
- Legal Obligation; the processing of your data is necessary for Durabilis to comply with the law, for example VAT records
- Vital Interests; the processing of your data is necessary for Durabilis to fulfil safety issues, for example product recall
- Legitimate Interests; the processing of your data is necessary for Durabilis or third parties to perform legitimate tasks such as administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for Durabilis to do so. The information may be shared with a GDPR compliant third party only if you have explicitly asked us to contact third parties on your behalf.